Monday, March 2, 2009

The Idea.

The inspiration for this blog came from my struggle to figure out life.  I have several wonderful friends who are going through the same process and have fought through the nitty gritty details of this thing called life with me over the past few months.  Lord love them, they put up with my daily phone calls about each of my new discoveries or adventures.

We are in different cities (and states), various careers, a range of love lives, and ultimately figuring out life in our twenties one day and experience at a time.

So, this blog is our chance to share these growing experience with each other and with others who feel the same.  I imagine it will be hilarious at time, endearing in moments, and ultimately incredibly entertaining.

So, we'll see how it goes.  Feedback always welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
20sb