Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Lifelong Learning Curve

I thought I learned a lot in college with four years of papers, tests, good friends, and Harry's. All of these powers combined equals a whole lot of learning happening. Then I graduated.

Here is a list of things, big or small, that I have learned since May 2008:

~I am capable of taking a risk and the whole world won't come crashing down

~I can be 1,000 miles away from everything I've ever known and survive. And like it.

~I don't miss snow.

~I want to be financially responsible and I can be, no matter what my salary may be

~If something is important to me, there's no reason why I shouldn't have it, do it, or live it.

~I'm coming to terms with the fact that I can't save the world all day every day.

~I want to be a lifelong learner, whether it's from grad school, books, friends, or family. I'm hoping for a nice combination of all of them.

I knew I would learn a lot after graduating because that's what life's all about. It's exciting learning more and more about yourself and the world around you. And while I accept the fact that it's not all roses all the time, I'm definitely looking forward to what's to come!

{M}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
20sb